" Ranking the NFL Stadiums " . . . { we're # 8 :( . . } ~ ~ ~

kelly

But if they are not going to spruce...er...finish it what difference does it make ?

The more i hear about it the more it appears this stadium was for the rich, by the rich, of the rich. The rest are just suckers who can be led down the garden path to be shakendown of their hard earned dough!

lipstick on a pig, coat of paint on a crackhouse, etc etc etc......

It's ugly on the outside. Not just boring, but downright ugly. It look like it has unpainted aluminum siding that just gives me the feeling it's going to start rusting in 5 years. The siding does nothing aesthetically speaking. The green glowing lights at night barely glow 10 feet above the ground and are completely overtaken by all of the advertising billboard lights. Inside it is directionless, drab, crowded, confused, and only barely less ugly as the outside. Out in the seats it is basically the old stadium with 4 jumbotrons. I'm sure the rich folk in their boxes have some nice amenities, but they still have to look at that sh*t-tard looking building when they walk in too. I'm pretty sure they took the same designers of Xanadu and gave them orders to design the stadium without paintbrushes (thank god for that at least).

I like it...because when ever I go it means the Gators are in the SEC Championship!!!

I dont think its that bad honestly, pretty cool place to see a game IMO. I've only had lower bowl seats when I've been there, but the sight lines are terrific. Its definitely oldish inside but not bad.

And quite frankly, Everbank is a very nice stadium. Think its a shame they have it so low. Probably the easiest stadium I've ever been to in terms of access...a lot of that has to do with low fan turn out but thats a great stadium. The place is very nice.

just an fyi re atl. stadium :

~ ~ Stadium deal could have Falcons back outside by 2017

> http://blogs.ajc.com/atlanta-falcons-blog/2011/02/22/stadium-deal-could-have-falcons-back-outside-by-2017/

Archived