Interactive Mock Draft is Complete!

DFlo

Hi guys, if you remember this from a little while ago some of you voted for who your team should take in the Interactive Mock Draft. Well the first round is now complete.

You can check out a little summary of the results here:

Interactive Mock Draft

Click on the results tab to see who each team took and how the first round played out.

Also, I'm going to be running a new Interactive Mock starting Sunday, so feel free to bookmark the page and get ready to vote again if you are interested.

-Most Jet fans that participated don't like Houston or Clayborn, but based on the value just settled for Houston. They might be in the market to trade up and get a player they covet rather than settled for a guy that falls to them.

I hope I got that summary of Jet fans opinions correct.

FYI, for those interested, Interactive Mock 2.0 is officially live and the Panthers are OTC.

You guys will be OTC in a few days, but in the meantime feel free to bookmark the page and vote daily for all the teams!

Also, if anyone is interested in providing some commentary and write about the team picks, let me know!

Derp from this board got the "winning submission", with:

'So many nice 5-techs and OLB's this draft, I almost think somebody has to fall. Some really interesting fits for the scheme will go earlier, but there should be a good option on the board at #30. The Jets will take the SEC leading in sacks and plug him into a scheme that relies heavily on pressure. Houston edges out Clayborn in this situation because of Clayborn's lingering arm injury.'

I was going to submit something and pick a funny name. Too lazy though.

Archived