NFL show many NYJETS

visajets

Did anyone go to Somerset N.J today for this signing? I couldnt make it or I would have been there, wanted to meet Joe Namath and get a picture taken with him and an autograph.

I went. Joe was all "Where's visajets?" and I was all "I dunno! I thought he'd be here. He posted the link and everything" and Joe was like "He just posted a link? Nobody opens links! It looks like spam!" and I was like, "Word."

I went. Joe was all "Where's visajets?" and I was all "I dunno! I thought he'd be here. He posted the link and everything" and Joe was like "He just posted a link? Nobody opens links! It looks like spam!" and I was like, "Word."

First off I doubt your parents drove you to Somerset N.J and I doubt you could afford to even get close to Joe Namath let alone afford the admission fee.

First off I doubt your parents drove you to Somerset N.J and I doubt you could afford to even get close to Joe Namath let alone afford the admission fee.

Actually, he doesn't live with his parents. He took the train from Upstate NY.

I should know, I picked him up at Metropark & took him to Somerset. rolleyes.gif

MetLife%20Central%20006.jpg.opt656x492o0,0s656x492.jpg

Just remember Max, I have the negatives...

Archived