Newest JetNation Sponsor

Maxman

http://www.justtrucksnj.com/

If you need a truck rental check these guys out. I used them last month and the truck was nice. Real good shape and clean. Hardly any miles on it...I think it was brand new.

The guy told me he was a poster here. He told me his username, it was something like spjets. I told him I never heard of him! :oops:

Anyway I told him we would link to him because we have lots of NJ members here...check him out if you are in the market for a truck.

Oh and BE DIALING people! There are only 8 trucks left. They aren't making any more people. The next 8 people who rent a truck will get a Michael Jordan rookie card people. :mrgreen:

http://www.justtrucksnj.com/

If you need a truck rental check these guys out. I used them last month and the truck was nice. Real good shape and clean. Hardly any miles on it...I think it was brand new.

The guy told me he was a poster here. He told me his username, it was something like spjets. I told him I never heard of him! :oops:

Anyway I told him we would link to him because we have lots of NJ members here...check him out if you are in the market for a truck.

Oh and BE DIALING people! There are only 8 trucks left. They aren't making any more people. The next 8 people who rent a truck will get a Michael Jordan rookie card people. :mrgreen:

Dude i hope you at least washed it out real good after throwing your homoerotic techno rave parties with Tom in the back.

Dude i hope you at least washed it out real good after throwing your homoerotic techno rave parties with Tom in the back.

Actually I rented the truck to transport a bunch of equipment for my Son's Little League.

I would never "Cross Lifestyles" like that and post it here. Geez.

=D>

sp, honest and sicere advice: burn the truck that Max rented. For the sake of your future customers, please!!!

i might have to...the smell is UNBELIEVABLE....and the stains on the seats and ceiling of the cab.....i wont even go there. #-o

i might have to...the smell is UNBELIEVABLE....and the stains on the seats and ceiling of the cab.....i wont even go there. #-o

I told you, we ran over a small rodent. We tried to save him, that is the only reason we brought him inside the truck.

I am being honest. :P

Archived