Plaxico Burress > Braylon Edwards/Derrick Mason > Jerricho Cotchery

JiFtheOracle

You laughed about WR blocking all preseason now your all of a sudden claiming beast mode ?? I loved the block too, it was awesome, but I also love when WR's block in the running game and I get bitched out for it by people like YOU. You are full of poop JIF

Poor Smash...always playing the victim. We all agreed, there's some value in a WR blocking down field on run plays but its not the deciding factor when comparing WR's. We all agreed BE was good at it and we all agreed, so was Plax. Meanwhile, you continued you're incessant bitching and moaning about everything possible as it relates to the WR position and the NY Jets.

Poor Smash...always playing the victim. We all agreed, there's some value in a WR blocking down field on run plays but its not the deciding factor when comparing WR's. We all agreed BE was good at it and we all agreed, so was Plax. Meanwhile, you continued you're incessant bitching and moaning about everything possible as it relates to the WR position and the NY Jets.

Thats funny JIF all I saw were smart a$$ jokes about blocking downfield. Im not a victim nor playing one just pointing out what was said. BTW your Florida Gator has that Marty Feldman sh*t going on with his eyes .

Marty-Feldman.jpg

Thats funny JIF all I saw were smart a$$ jokes about blocking downfield. Im not a victim nor playing one just pointing out what was said. BTW your Florida Gator has that Marty Feldman sh*t going on with his eyes .

The smart a$$ jokes came because you and Visa (remember him) were acting like it was the most important aspect of a WR because we are a run first team.

That eye is watching you. Be careful.

It's funny actually, it seemed like Sanchez confused Plax with Edwards, when he threw the typical deep route over the top play that he did so well with Edwards last season. Plax is more about the behind throws where he can turn around, jump up and grab it even with defenders around. That's his specialty. Mason didn't look so great last night. I think he'll need a few more games before we see much production out of him. He looked a bit rusty at first, as did Plax. I think our offense did decently considering how good the Cowboys' defense was looking.

The smart a$$ jokes came because you and Visa (remember him) were acting like it was the most important aspect of a WR because we are a run first team.

That eye is watching you. Be careful.

Was more Visa than it was me... In no way do I feel the most important job of a WR is to block but it does however make them more complete players

It's funny actually, it seemed like Sanchez confused Plax with Edwards, when he threw the typical deep route over the top play that he did so well with Edwards last season. Plax is more about the behind throws where he can turn around, jump up and grab it even with defenders around. That's his specialty. Mason didn't look so great last night. I think he'll need a few more games before we see much production out of him. He looked a bit rusty at first, as did Plax. I think our offense did decently considering how good the Cowboys' defense was looking.

That comes with time on the back shoulder plays it will get better as the season moves on.

Archived