Cimini is still an idiot

stoicsentry

LaGreca is unbearable. You're right, he spins everything so negatively. I know some Jets fans are like this too, but when you thrash another team by a tune of 32-3 the focus should be tilting towards the positive. With LaGreca, it's mostly negative whether we win or lose.

Yes exactly....

LaGreca is unbearable. You're right, he spins everything so negatively. I know some Jets fans are like this too, but when you thrash another team by a tune of 32-3 the focus should be tilting towards the positive. With LaGreca, it's mostly negative whether we win or lose.

So which radio hosts do you deem bearable? Sometimes, it is what it is and the Jets suck at certain things.

So which radio hosts do you deem bearable? Sometimes, it is what it is and the Jets suck at certain things.

Bearable with regards to their take on the Jets? Probably everyone minus Francesa, Stephen A. Smith and LaGreca

Bearable as radio personalities overall? Not many. They hire a lot of unlikeable people to do radio, I dunno why...

New Twitter Post by Cimini

cimini_rich_55_normal.jpg

RichCimini Two NFL personnel types called/texted me to say #Jets are in trouble with Colin Baxter at center. #Justsayin

I think you are a jackass Rich. #justsayin

Yea the two NFL types talking to Cimini both suck as does Cimini....Jets are in trouble?...The only trouble I see is when it comes time to play Cimini's team (the Giants)...I hope the Giants need that game to make it into the Playoffs, cause the jets are going to beat down that team like a drum...the tide has finally turned...and now its payback time to all the haters and the haters overrated teams....

New Twitter Post by Cimini

cimini_rich_55_normal.jpg

RichCimini Two NFL personnel types called/texted me to say #Jets are in trouble with Colin Baxter at center. #Justsayin

I think you are a jackass Rich. #justsayin

Does this faggot ever shut up?

OMG He talked to TWO ENTIRE PEOPLE who say we may be in trouble. Raiders are blowing us out this Sunday OH NOOOOOZZZ!!

Archived