Not Happy.....But not Panic time

jets22

This team is gonna have up's and Down's through the season, this loss just sucked ! But now they can get up and fight or cry about one loss. There are 2 real tough games coming up...need to get there SH** together !! After 3 weeks most of the top teams have had a Hiccup...Baltimore crushes Pitt then loses to Tenn.....Pats looks unstoppable then lose to Buffalo....Giants Lose to Washington then pound on the "dream team " Eagles.....Jets beat Dallas then crush Jax, before losing to Oak. My thinking is ....its a long season and I know how important games can be ....but we need get our ship righted !!! Oh and Shooty's play calling is some of the worst I have ever seen !!!!

I'm not saying we wont. I hope we do, obviously. The problem is, what we've stunk at this year, plays right into the next opponents hands.

And that's why Rex has to keep adjusting and learning to keep this team going forward. Let's not forget last year was quite a rollercoaster as well. We had some real highs and real lows. We are not some freshman breaking in a new offense or defense. We let the other team fool us and we over pursued and it bit us in the a$$.

Archived