Why Was Pitoitua Inactive ?

b&bjetsfan

NYG inactives: LB Mark Herzlich, C Jim Cordle, DE Osi Umenyiora, DT Jimmy Kennedy, T James Brewer, WR Mario Manningham, TE Jake Ballard.

Quote:

Jets inactives: Kevin O'Connell, Eron Riley, Marquice Cole, Gerald Alexander, Austin Howard, Kenrick Ellis Ropati Pitoitua

has it been talked about why Pitoitua was Inactive?

NYG inactives: LB Mark Herzlich, C Jim Cordle, DE Osi Umenyiora, DT Jimmy Kennedy, T James Brewer, WR Mario Manningham, TE Jake Ballard.

Quote:

Jets inactives: Kevin O'Connell, Eron Riley, Marquice Cole, Gerald Alexander, Austin Howard, Kenrick Ellis Ropati Pitoitua

has it been talked about why Pitoitua was Inactive?

I dont think Im supposed to say this as I was told in confidence by someone close to the team... but what I was told was he ate Rex's snacks Saturday night.. Rex caught him and smacked him on his hand, which was already injured, causing him to break a small bone in his eating hand. Rex doesnt want the truth coming out, so my friend was told to keep his mouth shut and there would be a good position for him next year, even though there will be massive turnover in the staff and game day personnel.

Archived