This Offense Needs a Makeover

RyanBe_Tebowing

I'm gonna come down to earth a little bit and say we dont need a complete regime change. But, I do think this offense needs a makeover. Mark Sanchez is playing himself right out of the starting QB job. I think he should be gone next year, the same goes for Greene, Holmes, Slauson and or Moore. I say Moore and or Slauson because Moore is getting old and his contract is expiring, plus I think our running game problem starts with the run blocking of our OGs and ends with Shonn Greene. He's just not the answer at RB plain and simple. As for Holmes I just think he's an overpaid POS and I'd like to have a taller WR on the outside to compliment Hill (who I still have very high hopes for), with Kerley in the slot. I like Dustin Keller though, I think we've seen what not having him out there means for this offense (Cumberland's bad route that led to the INT last week and Epp's fumble over the middle today). I'm not great with the x's and o's but with the offense being this bad I think Sparano deserves some blame as well. Cavanaugh should've been fired last year, the fact that he's still our QB coach is pathetic.

Archived