<><><>You be John Idzik Super Poll Mock<><><>

T0mShane

2013 Jets Mock Poll  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Bucs Offer 2013 First (#13), 2014 Second for Revis. You say...

• Yes, give me the draft picks
    • No, I'm keeping Revis
  2. 2. At Pick #9, these players remain on the board. You select...

• Cordarrelle Patterson, WR, University of Tennessee
    • Geno Smith, QB, West Virginia
    • Chance Warmack, OG, Alabama
    • Tavon Austin, WR, West Virginia
    • Barkevious Mingo, OLB, LSU
  3. 3. If you opted to take Pick #13 (for Revis), you select:

• Jonathan Cooper, OG, UNC
    • Xavier Rhodes, CB, FSU
    • Bjoern Werner, OLB, FSU
    • Tyler Eifert, TE, Notre Dame
    • Kenny Vaccaro, S, Texas
  4. 4. Assuming you didn't draft Geno Smith, which QB do you take later on?

• Ryan Nassib, Syracuse (Rd. 2)
    • Matt Barkley, USC (Rd. 2)
    • EJ Manuel, FSU (Rd. 2)
    • Mike Glennon, NC State (Rd. 3)
    • Tyler Bray, Tennessee (Rd. 4)
    • Zac Dysert, Miami of Ohio (Rd. 4)
    • Matt Scott, Arizona (Rd. 4)
    • Sean Renfree, Duke (Rd. 5)
  5. 5. Post draft, these FAs are at the door. You can afford two of them. Which ones do you sign (if any)?

• Braylon Edwards, WR
    • Antoine Winfield, CB
    • Brandon Moore, OG
    • James Harrison, OLB
    • Tommy Kelly, DT
    • Charles Woodson, S
    • Israel Idonije, DE
    • Kerry Rhodes, FS
    • Ahmad Bradshaw, RB
  6. 6. It is January, 2014. The team finishes 7-9 with David Garrard at QB. The defense finishes top ten in ppg allowed, and the offense turns the ball over less. Your coach in 2014 will be (assuming these will say yes)...

• Rex Ryan, because he's earned it.
    • David Shaw, Stanford.
    • Jon Gruden, ESPN
    • Brian Kelly, Notre Dame
    • Mike Zimmer, DC, Bengals
    • Darrell Bevell, OC, Seahawks
    • Lovie Smith
    • Dirk Koetter, OC, Falcons
    • Jack Del Rio, DC, Broncos

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think he failed to live up to expectations at FSU. He was suppose to be the guy that brought them back to national prominence and really, never did...even backed by a stellar defense. The biggest knock is accuracy issues and inconsistency. ////file under: every QB in this draft////

So all things equal, IMO, either you take Geno or you go into that second tier of mishmash. Well then give me the 6'4 guy with a big arm who can run, seems like a good character kid and is built like a brick sh*thouse.

He was absolute let down at FSU.  His leadership was often questioned.  A quiet guy who doesnt have a big lockerroom presence who apparently gets rattled very easily.  His accuracy wasnt awful but thats because he's a check down Charlie.  His biggest issues are he's just not a talented passer, at all.  He has zero touch and no mid-deep range accuracy.  He's the prototypical, throw the ball up in the air and let the WR make a play type college QB.    He doesnt scan the field well and tucks and runs too often.  Shrinks is big games, never really had to do anything special for them to win (maybe once or twice but very lousy teams).  He doesnt play any big time competition and when he does, its typically not pretty (look at his games vs. Florida). 

He's going to get over drafted because he's an athletic freak.  He'll never be starter.  Bray is a much more natural passer and I'd rather take a flier on him in the 4th or beyond then waste a high draft pick on Manuel who will be  the next Jason Campbell.

Archived