Smash's Draft Day Extravaganza

Smashmouth

Ok well I want to be the Highest paid GM in the NFL or Im holding out.

TE WR RB in the first 2 rounds !! And Ill throw in a passrusher with one of the first 2 picks ..... We cool with that >?

Yeah, yeah, yeah, we'll talk about when I see who's coaching the team next year!

Who's the QB?

This year due to financial issues Sanchez would be the QB . But I would think about drafting a QB in the 4th maybe even the third if we can get some extra picks by trading one of the first 2 picks.

I would load up on skill players in this draft and get a Guard as well.

Would be interesting to see how Sanchez adapts to Marty Mornhinwigs system with some real players around him. I think having sh*tty and Sparano as OC's really hurt his developement and since we have to keep him on the roster this year might as well give it one more shot. Problem is if Sanchez does start to play better and improves as the season goes on then what do you do ?? I know its a long shot but what if it really was shabby OC work and crappy talent that contributed to Sanchez inconsistent and indecisive play ? I Know some would just say dump him anyway but you should always hold out hope .

West coast offenses revolve around the short passing game letting the skill players do their thing but we need RB's who can both catch and block to make that happen and we need a qb who can get the ball in their hands currently we have none of that.

Archived