Eric Allen puts Sheldon Richardson on the spot with my twitter comment lol

shhwagah

newyorkjets.com's Eric Allen asked Sheldon Richardson what he thought of my twitter comment lol (at 3:20)

http://www.newyorkjets.com/cda-web/audio-video-module.htm?vv=pop-out&id=eb108add-ab58-408b-a6a5-5fb50b56604a&previewMode=true

I'm kind of a big deal now. I'm just loosening my arm.

I wish I knew how to embed the video (moderators help?). If you are too lazy to click the link, my twitter comment went something like this: 

@eallenjets @Godforshort with that twitter name you better part the O lines and take us to the promise land lol #Jets

post-27578-0-21169000-1370051584_thumb.p

Sheldon Richardson basically beat around the bush about it and looked generally embarrassed to my delight. 

No biggie, just something that I thought was really cool.

Eric Allen and the rest of the clowns on NFL AM are the real circus along with ESPN---a few moderately talented ex players with few scrub commentators and a broad who crosses her legs good scraping for news even if they have to make crap up---

NFL AM: A total fugazi worthless show.

Eric Allen and the rest of the clowns on NFL AM are the real circus along with ESPN---a few moderately talented ex players with few scrub commentators and a broad who crosses her legs good scraping for news even if they have to make crap up---

NFL AM: A total fugazi worthless show.

Wrong Eric. You are thinking of Eric Davis. I'm talking about Eric Allen. He does all the interviews for the Jets official website. BTW I completely agree w/ you, NFL AM is about as valuable a program as Reba reruns. 

Archived