Kellen Clemens time in St. Louis

Jetsfan80

A blip game, I've seen Luck play this year a few times, he's defo the best out of last years draft. Wilson just plugged into an already stacked Sea Hawk team. Indi was a total rebuild. Luck can single handed Win any game on his day.

Look at the Rams TD's it's a run away game like ours against The Titans. Fumble return, punt return, two long TD passes, game got out of hand. Indi is the real deal.

I think Luck is a good QB, maybe Top 15 ish QB. I just do not see the Hall of Fame reputation he has and I think Wilson is a better QB overall. Luck has so much equity as the guy that he gets way more slack to make plays

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Rams might be the real deal too.  Robert Quinn is quietly making a case for Defensive Player of the Year.  Him and Chris Long are bookend DE's.  With Laurinatis and Janoris Jenkins, they have some quality guys at every level of their D.  Discovering Zac Stacy on offense has been a boost too. 

They're much like us:  The Rams are the only team in the NFL younger than us, yet they're finding ways to compete lately.  All with Kellen Clemens at QB.  They're out of the running this year but the 2014 Rams look very dangerous when Bradford comes back.

As long as Schittenheimer is their OC, they're only dangerous to themselves, they'll never make it far into the playoffs.

Archived