2014 NFL Strength of Schedule released

SouthernJet

While you would think so, you really have no idea how untrue this all is.  Trust those of us who have been doing this for a while, some degree of success will never come close to stopping the endless stream of bitching that comes from sports fans.  Just consider that when the Jets were in nearly the identical situation, in the second years of both their HC and QB, they won the same number of regular season games and had even more success in the playoffs.  Yet I assure you, what you claim was nowhere even close to reality around here.  I'd imagine the 87 points allowed and 7 INTs thrown in just 2 playoffs games has a few of their fans not overly thrilled.  Your team needs to stop getting bitch-slapped in the playoffs before they can be worrying about the Super Bowl.  Not to mention, I'm sure there's still Colts fans out there who wished the team would have kept Arians over Pagano.  There's always something to bitch about for those who want to.

You mean their are other fans of teams more CYNICAL than us Jet fans? Amazing.

And I'm curious, what reason is there to believe that even if this scenario you describe were to come true, that Donald Brown wouldn't do even better under those circumstances considering he averaged 2.4 YPC more than Richardson this year without all of that?  That's over 80% better, hardly an insignificant number.

Your right, he will get 9 before contact.

Archived