Why Russell Wilson and Seahawks are at impasse over new contract ~ ~ ~

kelly

If the Hawks had you as the GM you would trade Wilson to the highest bidder and then pry Glennon from the Buc's.. :winking0001:

Russell Wilson is the only QB I wouldnt trade for Glennon. However, if Wilson didnt resign.........

092513-2-NFL-Buccaneers-Mike-Glennon-OB-

Dude is one of the toughest QB's in the league too. I seen this dude take some brutal ass hits due to that poor ass offensive line. Dude got up, shrugged it off like a boss would. 

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dude is one of the toughest QB's in the league too. I seen this dude take some brutal ass hits due to that poor ass offensive line. Dude got up, shrugged it off like a boss would. 

One thing positive about Geno is he seems to be pretty durable as well he has taken some nasty hits himself and popped right up..

One thing positive about Geno is he seems to be pretty durable as well he has taken some nasty hits himself and popped right up..

Some of his best throws so far in his career have been him standing tall in the pocket and delivering a nice ball while taking one on the chin.  

Some of his best throws so far in his career have been him standing tall in the pocket and delivering a nice ball while taking one on the chin.  

Also remember when he was running for the endzone and another Jet went flying into his back that blasted him in for a td?? :winking0001:

Archived