Can Jeremy Bates be our QB whisperer?

Jetster

Its one thing to bring in a guy like Morton from the Saints but its another thing to translate an offense to a young QB. If Bates can do what Kyle Shanahan did for Kirk Cousins we could be watching our future franchise QB develop in Hackenberg. That alone gets me excited for the season. Coaches always blow smoke up each others azzes but it was strange to see SO MANY people talking about Bates as a sort of NFL wonderkind. I love this new offensive staff! Its exactly what we needed for a rebuilding offense featuring hopefully a young QB.

I was so done with these old revolving door coaches like Chan Gailey, the game has changed. My god we're not even using TEs & Belichick (Maybe the best coach in the history of football) is featuring the sh*t out of them. Unless your talking about a Donte Scarnechia or Wade Phillips types (guys that always get more out of less but also guys that kick azz when they have talent) forget about it.

Lets hope we finally have an offensive staff that can stay long enough to put in a new offense, stack more plays into that offense over time and start scoring some f*cking points in an NFL league that has been changing the rules EVERY YEAR to help offenses & handcuffing defenses. 

Archived