It This WR Draft Class Potenially Better then The Ceedee Lamb, Justin Jefferson Class?

JetBlue

Obviously it is early but you have to like what you see in this years class.  There are a legit 5 or 6 recievers who have true number 1 potential and several others that could develop into quality 2 or 3s.    In no particular order: 

1. Garrett Wilson - Nothing needs to be stated here; we get to see this kid week in and week out and already know what he is capable of.  I can only imagine his stats if he played with an above average quarterback all year. 

2. Drake London - He started off a bit slow (not sure if it was injury) but with the injury to their all world TE, he has been looking good.  I expect him to finish off the season strong. 

3. Chris Alave - He has to be in offensive rookie of the year conversations and has basically picked up where he left off at Ohio State.  

4. George Pickens - Great ball skills but must improve his route running.  If he does so the sky is definitely the limit for him.   

5. Christian Watson - Started off slow but right now could be considered the best receiver from this draft.  Tremendous speed but much more than a 1 trick pony.  Has shown great hands and is developing into Aaron Rogers favorite target.  Watching him burn DBs with his 6'4 size and blazing speed, I get flashbacks of Randy Moss. 

6. Jahan Dotson - Another uber talented receiver who as not gotten as many snaps but you can see the ability and has a very bright future. 

7. Romeo Doubs - Already a key piece to his teams offense.   He might be considered the steal of this receiver class if it werent for the next guy on this list.

8. Alec Pierce - Wow, is it possible to call him a "poor mans Christian Watson"??   This dude has flashed excellent deep speed and great ability to track the ball just like Watson.  At 6'3 he is a unicorn like Watson.   

9. Sky Moore - He went to the perfect team in the Chiefs.  He has made a few plays in that offense and I see a bigger role for him as the season goes on or definitely next season. 

I am sure I probably missed a receiver or two.  Now that Jameson Williams is healthy it will be interesting to see what he does the rest of the season.