Woot!

McGraw38

Though I'm Bias I think out of the three he was the best in playoffs as well. He held our team together and almost made the cup with 3 rookie D-men, so I think he deserves it big time

ya, voting done before playoffs,,,

ruff also got a few sympathy votes for the great job he did while his daughter had a brain tumor...

Though I'm Bias I think out of the three he was the best in playoffs as well. He held our team together and almost made the cup with 3 rookie D-men, so I think he deserves it big time

u r insane,,what he was the best for winning TWO SERIES INSTEAD OF FOUR!!!!

the canes were predicted to finish just as bad as Sabres and Canes won TWO MORE SERIES THAN SABRES,, and the CUP...

wake up and take the homer hat off..he is good and maybe the regular season it was a wash,, although if not mistaken, didnt Canes finish higher in points than Sabres?????

But in the playoffs,, thats freakin laughable,,,

He held the team together through all kinds of troubles, better then any coach regular or post season. Winning the cup doesn't automatically make you an awesome coach, battling injuries and really forming a TEAM does, granted the cup is a result of that, although I maintain that Carolina winning the cup was more luck then anything else. It amazes me how ignorant you can be, as soon as I say ANYTHING about Buffalo, it's they suck, the city sucks, well we won the cup. Big friggin' whoop pal, I've been very nice to all fans here to the best of my ability, you however have done your best to down play Buffalo and their achivements, in the process blasting the Sabres and their fans. Face it Lindy won it for a reason, FACT You got lucky becuase we hit a wall, granted you seriously out played us in some games, but we out played Carolina in some as well, FACT You won the cup by Being against a very good Oiler team you should be proud, but give me a friggin' brake if you think that(A Getting past Buffalo was all skill and had nothing to do with injuries(B Peter Laviolette is a better coach then Lindy Ruff(C Buffalo is a joke. You're wrong admit it.

u r insane,,what he was the best for winning TWO SERIES INSTEAD OF FOUR!!!!

the canes were predicted to finish just as bad as Sabres and Canes won TWO MORE SERIES THAN SABRES,, and the CUP...

wake up and take the homer hat off..he is good and maybe the regular season it was a wash,, although if not mistaken, didnt Canes finish higher in points than Sabres?????

But in the playoffs,, thats freakin laughable,,,

He held the team together through all kinds of troubles, better then any coach regular or post season. Winning the cup doesn't automatically make you an awesome coach, battling injuries and really forming a TEAM does, granted the cup is a result of that, although I maintain that Carolina winning the cup was more luck then anything else. It amazes me how ignorant you can be, as soon as I say ANYTHING about Buffalo, it's they suck, the city sucks, well we won the cup. Big friggin' whoop pal, I've been very nice to all fans here to the best of my ability, you however have done your best to down play Buffalo and their achivements, in the process blasting the Sabres and their fans. Face it Lindy won it for a reason, FACT You got lucky becuase we hit a wall, granted you seriously out played us in some games, but we out played Carolina in some as well, FACT You won the cup by Being against a very good Oiler team you should be proud, but give me a friggin' brake if you think that(A Getting past Buffalo was all skill and had nothing to do with injuries(B Peter Laviolette is a better coach then Lindy Ruff(C Buffalo is a joke. You're wrong admit it.

what r u 12?

canes lucky, we hit a wall,,

sorry, u have entered Turd status as a SORE LOSER

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

You've disappointed me again Southern, I put this out with full intentions of pissing you off and this is all you can do, tisk tisk. You couldn't tell I was screwing with you man, oh jeez. Facts are (a I'm a huge Sabres fan (B any snide comments/not giving enough credit when due will be countered, fiercly, but for fun. Obviously i don't think that it was ALL luck, but you have to admit losing two thrids of our D hurt our chances, unless you prefer the blind homer method and say it made no difference. In closing Canes won the cup for a reason, Lindy won the Jack Adams for a reason.

what r u 12?

canes lucky, we hit a wall,,

sorry, u have entered Turd status as a SORE LOSER

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

You've disappointed me again Southern, I put this out with full intentions of pissing you off and this is all you can do, tisk tisk. You couldn't tell I was screwing with you man, oh jeez. Facts are (a I'm a huge Sabres fan (B any snide comments/not giving enough credit when due will be countered, fiercly, but for fun. Obviously i don't think that it was ALL luck, but you have to admit losing two thrids of our D hurt our chances, unless you prefer the blind homer method and say it made no difference. In closing Canes won the cup for a reason, Lindy won the Jack Adams for a reason.

fair

I would how much pull Eric Staal has in this descision? Knowing Lavo, probably not much

i hope they keep jack johnson and dont trade him for rights to staal...

canes need a big mean defenseman,,,we are very old in the defensive end

I would think they'd certainly take it into consideration, most GMs prefer to keep their players, star players to be exact, happy. But as you've said I don't think it'll be as big a factor as some have said.

zilch,,,

and GM (with owner Karmanos for over 30 years) rutherford has 99% of final say

Archived