PRODUCTION the only way to judge.

sirlancemehlot

People hate Herm. I wasn't mad about him myself--he couldn't run a game to save his life. But he fired up the troops, hired folks to do the X's and O's and somehow has put us in the hunt year after year. PRODUCTION. Now we look at Bradway. He had one good draft. Took a player that was a no-brainer. Got lucky with Coleman and now Bradway's God? What about the contracts he's paying to J-Mac and D-Rob? The Picks he gave up for them? Does their production make up for their enormous expense? Hell no. For every Coleman there's been ten Askews. But now we've traded away our First round pick for a second. Oh, and some guy named Jolley. Jolley's no better than Becht stats-wise. And he can't block. At all. So, he's actualy worse than Becht (yes, it is possible). He won't even be our #1 tight end. In essence, he's lacked...Production. And we have no first-round draft pick. We have doug jolley. And sixth-rounders. Bradway is a bumbling idiot. He's been outmanuevered, outbid, and outclassed by a dozen other GM's. His only true steal was Kendall who fell into his lap late in the offseason. Oh, and he got Laverneus back, but paid with Moss and $$. Wouldn't it have been cheaper to just pay him in the first place? The guy's a clown and he's heading us back to the Jets of the Kotite era. We've dropped the ball, and Bradway's to blame.

People hate Herm. I wasn't mad about him myself--he couldn't run a game to save his life. But he fired up the troops, hired folks to do the X's and O's and somehow has put us in the hunt year after year. PRODUCTION. Now we look at Bradway. He had one good draft. Took a player that was a no-brainer. Got lucky with Coleman and now Bradway's God? What about the contracts he's paying to J-Mac and D-Rob? The Picks he gave up for them? Does their production make up for their enormous expense? Hell no. For every Coleman there's been ten Askews. But now we've traded away our First round pick for a second. Oh, and some guy named Jolley. Jolley's no better than Becht stats-wise. And he can't block. At all. So, he's actualy worse than Becht (yes, it is possible). He won't even be our #1 tight end. In essence, he's lacked...Production. And we have no first-round draft pick. We have doug jolley. And sixth-rounders. Bradway is a bumbling idiot. He's been outmanuevered, outbid, and outclassed by a dozen other GM's. His only true steal was Kendall who fell into his lap late in the offseason. Oh, and he got Laverneus back, but paid with Moss and $$. Wouldn't it have been cheaper to just pay him in the first place? The guy's a clown and he's heading us back to the Jets of the Kotite era. We've dropped the ball, and Bradway's to blame.

Now that was a very good post.

For all you Bradway jocksniffers, sirlance sums it up very accurately.

I just hope Woody keeps him around for another 10 years. :wink:

Archived