Can the Knicks get suspended every game?

PeterNorth09

2 days after the brawl at the Garden with only 8 players eligible to play the Knicks beat one of the top teams in the league. Marbury, yes Marbury, makes a clutch play to win the game in OT.

As crazy as it sounds the suspensions may have helped the Knicks win the game. With only 8 guys eligible to play, Thomas was forced to go to an 8 man rotation which I think is infinitely better than the 10-11 man rotations he was going with.

2 days after the brawl at the Garden with only 8 players eligible to play the Knicks beat one of the top teams in the league. Marbury, yes Marbury, makes a clutch play to win the game in OT.

As crazy as it sounds the suspensions may have helped the Knicks win the game. With only 8 guys eligible to play, Thomas was forced to go to an 8 man rotation which I think is infinitely better than the 10-11 man rotations he was going with.

i know its a rarity, but i'm a Knicks fan (albeit recently), and dont ask me why

This Knicks win is a good one, seeing as Utah had the best record in the league. The scene at the Garden was ugly, but if it gets this team in gear and they can win more than 35 games this year, i second the motion, lets fight some d-bags like Melo and J.R. Smith every couple games

Also, yes, the recent rotation = too many players. An 8-9 man rotation could be something, as long as the right bodies are on the court. However, asking Isiah to make an adjustment like this may just be toooooo much.

Archived