Forza 2 (56K No Way Jose)

El Gringo Loco

I'm back online, whoever's got this game send an invite to BiGoO126 (I think that's me at least). I just got outbid on a really nice Metallica car, which f***in sucks. I have 1,400,000 credits, so if anyone needs any help I'm here. I started a JN car about 2 monthd ago but never got back to it. I'll try and upload how much of it I did later.

P.S. Bump!

eoinjncarjx9.png

All I have to add now is that star thing over the "N", and the Jetnation.com underneath it, which'll be a pain in the ass. (No, max, not literally) Whaddya think of it, the forum one has shadings on it, but with the lighting in Forza you can't tell they're there, but I did add them. What car should the finished product be on?

Also, el gringo, I saved the slayer decal wrong, so can you gift me the car back for like a day so I can fix that up and put the design on a nicer car? Thanks! Actually, no I didn't, forget that. :)

eoinjncarjx9.png

All I have to add now is that star thing over the "N", and the Jetnation.com underneath it, which'll be a pain in the ass. (No, max, not literally) Whaddya think of it, the forum one has shadings on it, but with the lighting in Forza you can't tell they're there, but I did add them. What car should the finished product be on?

Also, el gringo, I saved the slayer decal wrong, so can you gift me the car back for like a day so I can fix that up and put the design on a nicer car? Thanks! Actually, no I didn't, forget that. :)

WOW! That looks really good!

So send you the Slayer car back, or is it ok? I say Vinny choses the car. Does Max have a 360?

WOW! That looks really good!

So send you the Slayer car back, or is it ok? I say Vinny choses the car. Does Max have a 360?

Nah, I got it to work, whatcha think? Oh yeah, and there are three stripes on the Enzo, but they're only like 30% transparent, so you only see it when the sun shines on the car. They're on the middle, left, and right, if you can tell. Oh yeah, what care you want the Slayer on?

audittirishsideld7.jpg

audittirishtopvz5.jpg

audittorangesideca8.jpg

slayerenzotophw5.jpg

slayerenzosidedm0.jpg

Archived