Forza 2 (56K No Way Jose)

El Gringo Loco

Does anybody on here have this game yet? I am completely hooked on Forza 2 right now! This is the best console racing sim ever made IMO, even better than the Mighty Gran Turismo!

You can do just about anything to your car, engine and drivetrain swaps, body kits, custom paint jobs, it's all here. The best part is the competition, online..it's flawless.

The control is perfect, the car models look great, tons of tracks, and the engine sounds are spot on. This game is IT!!

I found some pics of some people's custom paint jobs, best part is you can show them off online.

• 3 weeks later...

I just got this game 3 days ago or so and I love it! Thanks for this topic, el gringo, or I would've never bought this game. Also, thanks for the Enzo! I'm working on a slayer car right now and if I ever get rid to finishing it I'll give it to you. I just have to find a few good designs for the car.

I played the demo, and wow. Forza 2 grahically looks amazing and its probably one of the most realistic racing games I've ever played. I just might go get this, and I NEVER buy racing games.

Buy it, trust me you'll love it. Then we can have a four-man faceoff between me, el gringo loco, shadowjet, and you. :)

If you buy it and you need any help with the game ask el gringo loco, not me. Haha, actually what's your gamertag, I might gift you a car in the future if you buy it. :)

I just got this game 3 days ago or so and I love it! Thanks for this topic, el gringo, or I would've never bought this game. Also, thanks for the Enzo! I'm working on a slayer car right now and if I ever get rid to finishing it I'll give it to you. I just have to find a few good designs for the car.

Decided to go out and get it last night, i'm hooked.

Alright! I'm glad you guys like it, we have to do some team racing for sure.:cheers:

That SLAYER car looks bad a** war!

Alright! I'm glad you guys like it, we have to do some team racing for sure.:cheers:

That SLAYER car looks bad a** war!

It's almost complete, I added 3d effects on the letters, a german cross with the S inside it on the roof, and changed the S so it's not a lightning bolt lol. I'll try and upload pics of it tonight, I'm going to add a skeleton with a helmet on the front, but that could take a while, that'll put my skills to the test.

audittsidefp7.jpg

There are a few blemishes, but you can't see them on xbox live because of the lighting differences. It's still a work in progress, though. The front is going to have a skeleton with a helmet on it.

:eek: It's coming along really good! I need to start tinkering with the decals more, I'm a terrible artist, the Pabst car turned out ok though.

I've been playing Rainbow Six alot lately too..trying to get good, that game is tough.

:eek: It's coming along really good! I need to start tinkering with the decals more, I'm a terrible artist, the Pabst car turned out ok though.

I've been playing Rainbow Six alot lately too..trying to get good, that game is tough.

Hehe, once you get used to it the decal's are fun. I did all that stuff with only the square and triangle decals. Show us some pics of your Pabst car, how many cars have you done? I was going to go on Rainbow after I uploaded my Slayer pics but I can't now, I saw you on though.

I just noticed something pretty funny: my fully souped up Golf (well yours actually) has better acceleration and top speed than the fully souped up Ferrarri Enzo. Only problem with the Golf is the handling is crap once you hit 5th gear. I'll use it as my European muscle car. :)

Hehe, once you get used to it the decal's are fun. I did all that stuff with only the square and triangle decals. Show us some pics of your Pabst car, how many cars have you done? I was going to go on Rainbow after I uploaded my Slayer pics but I can't now, I saw you on though.

I just noticed something pretty funny: my fully souped up Golf (well yours actually) has better acceleration and top speed than the fully souped up Ferrarri Enzo. Only problem with the Golf is the handling is crap once you hit 5th gear. I'll use it as my European muscle car. :)

I have done 1 custom decal car.. I suck at it. I need to dedicate some more time to it.

I will get pics of the car up soon, I need to use my brothers digi-cam.

Your pics don't look off screen, how did you do that?

I have done 1 custom decal car.. I suck at it. I need to dedicate some more time to it.

I will get pics of the car up soon, I need to use my brothers digi-cam.

Your pics don't look off screen, how did you do that?

Actually, it's quite easy. You don't need a camera or anything, just a computer and a connection to xbox live.

Okay, here are the steps:

1. Go to a race against AI. As soon as the race starts press start and go down the list to take photo. Take it whatever angle you want and everything, then save it.

2. After you take a photo they will ask you if you want to upload the photo to forzamotorsport.net. Press yes.

3. Go to forzamotorsport.net, click the little Sign In button on the top right corner, then sign in with your Windows Live Adress that you use for Xbox LIVE.

4. Once you're signed in click your gamertag pic thingie in the top right. Then when you're on your profile click the pics of cars that show up on the left almost like a slideshow.

5. Click the big picture of the car after you clicked the small one and it will prompt you to open or save the document. Save it, then go to imageshack.us

6. Click browse on the front page, find where you saved your car pics, then click it. Then, click the resize checkbar underneath it and put it at the message board one. Then click upload image on the bottom, and copy one of the links under the pic thats says hotlinking for forums (1 or 2 doesn't matter). Then, paste that code here, and everyone can see your car.

If you need any help, just ask. :)

Any chance of seeing a Jets themed car, or even JetNation? :)

I tried doing the Jet's logo, but it was really hard. That was my first swipe at the livery editor, and I only tried for like 10 minutes, so I might be able to do it now. Gimme some Jetnation pics that I could put on the sides and roof, etc, and I'd try it out. Then I'll drive around, having fun and advertising Jetnation to all! :)

I tried doing the Jet's logo, but it was really hard. That was my first swipe at the livery editor, and I only tried for like 10 minutes, so I might be able to do it now. Gimme some Jetnation pics that I could put on the sides and roof, etc, and I'd try it out. Then I'll drive around, having fun and advertising Jetnation to all! :)

jitcrunch.aspx?bG9hZD1ibGFuayxibGFuazo1MV9GX28xLmpwZ3xsb2FkPUwwLGh0dHA6Ly9pbWFnZXMuY2FmZXByZXNzLmNvbS9pbWFnZS8xNTMxNjY5M180MDB4NDAwLmpwZ3x8c2NhbGU9TDAsMTkwLDE0NCxXaGl0ZXxjb21wb3NlPWJsYW5rLEwwLEFkZCwxNDYsMTY5fGxvYWQ9bWFzayxibGFuazo1MV9GX21hc2tfbzEuanBnfGNvbXBvc2U9YmxhbmssbWFzayxNYXNrLDAsMHxjcD1yZXN1bHQsYmxhbmt8c2NhbGU9cmVzdWx0LDAsNDgwLFdoaXRlfGNvbXByZXNzaW9uPTk1fA==

Ok, I just did some internet searching and reviews and I'm going with Forza2 over Rainbow 6. Reason being, the lack of outdoor maps and sniping really doesent do it for me. That, along with the fact that Forza just came out, and rainbow 6 has been out for a while, so everyone will be too good for me. Forza 2 it is, I'll be on later this afternoon, I'm off to wallmart.

You can't really go wrong with either choice. There was a free downloadable map pack that had one really big outdoor area. It was like a town, pretty dark and with a few good sniping spots. But even that level is half indoors. Hopefully I can play against you soon in forza, I'll friend request you now.

Also, Tabor, is that the only logo we have?!?! I can put that each on the sides, but I need something for the front and the roof, unless I just put nice designs on the rest?

P.S. Vinny, maybe it's italian ice (with a space). Italianice (without one) doesn't exist. If so, I sent you a friend request. For some reason it says that you've never played any games? What's up with that? Is your gamer picture say like Xbox on it? If so, I added ou.

You can't really go wrong with either choice. There was a free downloadable map pack that had one really big outdoor area. It was like a town, pretty dark and with a few good sniping spots. But even that level is half indoors. Hopefully I can play against you soon in forza, I'll friend request you now.

Also, Tabor, is that the only logo we have?!?! I can put that each on the sides, but I need something for the front and the roof, unless I just put nice designs on the rest?

P.S. Vinny, maybe it's italian ice (with a space). Italianice (without one) doesn't exist. If so, I sent you a friend request. For some reason it says that you've never played any games? What's up with that? Is your gamer picture say like Xbox on it? If so, I added ou.

It should have an atari logo on it, and I have played some games. Maybe its Italianicee with an extra E. I will go look and get back to u .

It should have an atari logo on it, and I have played some games. Maybe its Italianicee with an extra E. I will go look and get back to u .

Yeah, it's italianicee . Your gamer pic is th atari sign and you've played prince of persia last. I just friend requested you, I'm bigoo126 .

Also, guys, I need some help deciding what to put on the front of my slayer car. I've narrowed it down to two, but you can give any other suggestions too.

Skeleton helmet:

15082014_1_.jpg

Slayer- Eagle:

slayer_eagle_bp.jpg

Yeah, it's italianicee . Your gamer pic is th atari sign and you've played prince of persia last. I just friend requested you, I'm bigoo126 .

Also, guys, I need some help deciding what to put on the front of my slayer car. I've narrowed it down to two, but you can give any other suggestions too.

Skeleton helmet:

15082014_1_.jpg

Slayer- Eagle:

slayer_eagle_bp.jpg

The Eagle would look really good, and/or this

slayerSignature.jpg

How do you guys get these logos and put them on cars? DO you import them from your computer? Can I use my Ipod to transfer them?

Naw, we do it all in-game using the system's livery editor. You can't import pictures, you have to create it all yourself. You go to paint car, and then apply decals (it's like the second one I think). Here's a tutorial, and if you need more help just ask. http://forums.forzamotorsport.net/forums/1/213264/ShowThread.aspx#213264

El gringo loco, I'll do the one you gave me as it's bigger and more detailed. Now the only problem is to try and make it look somewhat like that. This is gonna be a hard one. No problem with the tutorial, glad to help. I'm surprised how easy the uploading is myself. Now for your pabst car all you have to do is give it a white outlining and you're done! Nice car.

Thanks. Can one of you guys gift me a Jets car?

i'll make one after i finish my current slayer car. i wont be on my 360 for like a week though, so it might be a while. i'll make a jn/jets themed car after i finish my current one, and i'll give everyone on jn a jn car. :)

ps posted from my motorola q smartphone, cheaper and just as good as the iphone.

Archived