The King

King Henrik has let up the least amount of goals this season and the Rangers have played three more games than most teams. Hmmmm. Yes, DiPietro is so much better Nyjet10. :P

hey 124,

DP in november(11 games) has given up 3 or more goals twice. Thats it 9 out of 11 games hes given up 2 or less and even 2 shutouts. he also is 7-4 on that run. So you know what let henry have the least amount of goals given up. That means absolutely NOTHING. I beleive aginst dallas on 14 shots he gave up 3 weak goals. remember Jokinen Burned him on that breakaway?Rememeber eriksson went 5 HOLE!!!??? and remember when henry couldnt handle that amazing pass by riberio and it was out in by modano. haha 11 saves on 14 shots. oh yeah all those screw ups turned out in a LOSS!!! i know the isles havent gotten more than 2 goals in a little while,but we are great in 1 goal games 6-3 to be exact this month. I forgot the isles are 9-0 this season when they have a lead in the 3rd period!!! If were doing this good scoring 2 goals imagine how good the isles will be when they wake up and sart getting 3-4 goal games again. we will be unbeatable when that happens. Tomorrow were gonna beat dallas something you didnt do today. o yeah season series isles vs rags 3-0 isles

YOU CAN'T BEAT US!!!!!!!!!!!!

How could the least amount of goals given up not matter? Last time I checked the other team had to score more goals than your team to win. Or has that changed sometime recently?

so if the stats say you have the least amount of GA that means you automatically win every game? or has that changed sometime recently?

dont worry when the isles beat the SENS and Rags back to back all ranger fans will be as quiet as mice.

so get your talking in now wise a$$ because the isles will shut your big mouth up!!!!!!

3-0 YOU CAN'T BEAT US!!!

you cant say the rags are better because in 20 games each team went 12-8. In case you dont know what its called when two teams are 12-8 in their first 20 its called identical records,well ill use a smaller word SAME record.

NEWSFLASH hockey goes by points and last time I checked the Rangers have 28 points and the icelanders have 24. Seems like you don't pay attention to your 6th grade math teacher when shes teaching a lesson. When thursday is over an were done beatin your ass you will be in last place.

so if the stats say you have the least amount of GA that means you automatically win every game? or has that changed sometime recently?

No, you don't automatically win every game but it sure as hell helps you to win. If you can't see that, then I don't see the point in even arguing with you. Oh, and last time I checked, I never said that you automatically win every game.

And you should stick to the smaller words. We don't want to burden you any more than we have to. Seeing as a word with nine letters is apparently very large.

NEWSFLASH hockey goes by points and last time I checked the Rangers have 28 points and the icelanders have 24. Seems like you don't pay attention to your 6th grade math teacher when shes teaching a lesson. When thursday is over an were done beatin your ass you will be in last place.

we have 3 games at hand on you guys which means we just have to win 2 of those,and plus were gonna wint he season series so we'll be in even better shape.

Archived