#500 For The Legend....

toon88

jesus... about f&cking time.

congrats marty. its about time your team stepped it up.

you're right, WTF, it took him almost 14 seasons to do it. he avg. only 36 wins a year! he blows! ;)

he probably won't get to 36 this year, because the team isn't that good and Sutter will play Weekes more than most coaches played Marty's backup, but he will get to 552 next year.

you're right, WTF, it took him almost 14 seasons to do it. he avg. only 36 wins a year! he blows! ;)

he probably won't get to 36 this year, because the team isn't that good and Sutter will play Weekes more than most coaches played Marty's backup, but he will get to 552 next year.

well... I meant it took him 4 games to do it......

marty's lost 3 in a row 3 times this year... unbelieveable! and most wins in a row is 2 (twice)....

4-0 roadtrip for the Devs, the last 2 without Elias. Nice Job!

Marty gave up 5 goals in those 4 games, not bad for a washed up has been...right Joe??? ;):P

I was at last nights game. There was a tough call on a possible game tying goal for the Lightning. Marty did look pretty good, though.

7 in a row after today's win over Atlanta....just sayin Joe. :P

on a side note, where the hell has madmike been??? he's the only other Devils fan that posts in here and I haven't seen him in here in a long time. mike, help, I need backup against 124 & the 8th grader!!!

Archived