Calvin Pace cuts his choices to 3.

NYjet10

Is that confirmed that Pace is seeking (or likely to get) $14M guaranteed?

And who can comment on his play - who's actually watched Cardinals games - not by the stats alone.

Sperm, even people in Arizona do not watch Cardinals games. The one Cardinals game I saw in 2007, their pass rush was atrocious. Pace seems to me to be the next version of Bryan Thomas.

Ok. I just wondered about the site because they claimed that the Cards had an option. Never heard that one. I wouldn't doubt he'd play strong side, it makes the most sense. OTOH, he was a DE until 2006. He played strong side most of this season, but (since we're quoting FF sites) rotoworld has an article saying he started inside in a 3-4 on Sept. 11. Meaning if we draft somebody like Gholston maybe we can move Pace around to give everybody a breather without guys like Kassell and Chatham seeing the field.

From all that I have read about Pace he seems like a poor man's Adalius Thomas, rather than a Terrell Suggs type. I think we could move him around a lot - but he will play mostly strong side in our base defense.

Archived