draft board

stoicsentry

We've had the DMC vs. Gholston vs. trade arguments quite a bit already, but I don't think we've done this. Supposing we don't move our picks around:

Who are your top 5 choices for our round 1 pick?

Who are your top 5 choices for our round 2 pick?

If you have anything to add about your choices and why they are better than others at their positions, please do add that.. I'm not completely sold on anyone so far, let alone the round 2 picks, who I know very little about...Just want to know which picks I can be excited about on draft day.

Ok. so a pick other then Gholston or Mcfadden with our first would be either of the Long's, the top rated cb, Ryan, or Clady. C. Long is the first of those that I would take for obvious reasons. We need a DE he is the 1st or 2nd rated. The linemen because that is an area we need some depth at. CB position because after Revis we are really just average. And Ryan because after all that he would be the BPA. As far as round two goes that's really hard because a lot depends on what you did in the first round. I could see us going LB or RB there depending on who dropped or maybe even Flacco. I'm really not sold an many of the WR's.

Round One (aside from Gholston or DMC): Jake Long; Dorsey; McKelvin; Harvey; Talib/Cromartie

Round Two: WR Hardy; DE Moore/Sims/Laws; LB Avril/Connor; G Albert; CB Cason/Brown

My favorite in BOLD. There will be an extremely tough choice in the second, especially since the Jets dont have a third round pick. Given the choice I would go BAP (within reason) over pure need.

Archived