PSL Survey

4HCrew

The jets have priced out most of their loyal fans. How do you feel now? All the investment you've made in money, emotion, and time mean nothing. Some Morgan Stanley investment guy is going to be sitting in your seat wearing dockers and a golf shirt.

hahaha. Typical.

Luckily I am a successful businessman and will be able to afford my PSL and even profit from selling it to the rest of you. But trust me, you the fans are being taken for a ride by your beloved jets.

Green is a fitting color for Woody Johnson$ Jet$$$ ahahah

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The jets have priced out most of their loyal fans. How do you feel now? All the investment you've made in money, emotion, and time mean nothing. Some Morgan Stanley investment guy is going to be sitting in your seat wearing dockers and a golf shirt.

hahaha. Typical.

Luckily I am a successful businessman and will be able to afford my PSL and even profit from selling it to the rest of you. But trust me, you the fans are being taken for a ride by your beloved jets.

Green is a fitting color for Woody Johnson$ Jet$$$ ahahah

Successful for now........I have seen many of your type who gloat and live beyond their means have their homes foreclosed on and automobiles repoed.Hope you enjoy the game along with the hidden costs you havent even seen yet.Go Jets!

i do wonder how much people will be selling individual tixs for. if they try to wrap the psl's into their price, will there be a demand?

i also wonder if like so many other teams, will there now be tickets available on ticketmaster.

it should be interesting.

You just nailed it. Didn't anyone notice that when they showed the END ZONE SEATING, it was row 11 back for the view?

As I said in a previous post, they expect to be able to engulf the 1st 10 endzone rows from BOTH sides of the stadium and allow Ticketmaster to sell them as SINGLE GAME GENERAL ADMISSION SEATING!

This way they can limit the seats for the Season Ticket holders & charge them up the nose in PSL'S.

This is just the beginning...

All the numbers are there, just click on the link. It is easy. You can do it.

BZ

When Gillette opened my season ticket invoice went from $1,470 to $2,970. An increase of $1,500 ($500 per seat).

I think any Jets fan would take that over forking over $1,000 - $5,000 per seat just for the right to purchase season tickets.

If you think that PSL's are going to keep ticket prices down then you are crazy.

Archived