I am worried

villain_the_foe

Because the Jets coaching staff seem to be making coaching decisions for Brett Favre instead of the better of the team. Case in point: The Jets are going for a two-point conversion and the Chargers are hit with 3 consecutive penalties which puts us just inches out of the endzone for a successful 2pt conversion. Now instead of Mangini putting in Thomas Jones and utilizing the "other talent" that we picked up through free agency like the probowler Alan Faneca or Damien Woody to help punch in the football Mangini "insist" on throwing the football with Favre, which of course back fires. For the past few weeks I've been defending Mangini's actions on this forum but last nights absolute blowout was infact handed over to the Chargers because of the decisions from the coaching staff.

We have a high quality team. With that being said I am getting FUKING TIRED of seeing this team lose because of selfish decisions by the coaching staff. Brett Favre was put in bad decisions yesterday. Alan Faneca and Damien Woody should have been put in position to EARN THEIR PAY! instead we're throwing the ball which every football mind knows that throwing the football that close into the endzone is one of the hardest things to do in football because of the limited field.

Why would we NOT run the football and give Thomas Jones a chance to redeem himself from him not punching in the ball last week? Why not give The O-line a chance to show that they can win those battles? Why not let these guys develop chemistry and confidence amongst one another.

There were so many mistakes made by the coaching staff last night it was absolute disgrace.

For the first time, I am highly upset at Mangini...and yesterdays game made me question is decision making. Discuss.

Archived