JI/JN Border War Mafia Game Thread

Doggin94it

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Likely not then. Unless the post restriction involves outing himself.

No, I still believe we should lynch EY today. With some hesitation. But I cannot imagine him acting this way without a reason.

I was saying if that reason involves Sonny, so be it. By taking out EY we take out scum or a cult member.

Turk, Im sorta feeling the same way. I iniatially had my vote on Sonny, and though I don't think he is any more innocent than he was earlier today, I really wonder what the hell the Henry/EY thing was all about. What Henry did in no way or form helps the town. He definatly didn't have enough pressure on him to support a reaction like that.

The only thought I could muster is could Henry and EY both be dirty and this was a a distancing move or diversion?. Seems unlikely because it looks like one of them is done today. Maybe Sonny is the cult leader and Henry/EY is his first recruit and theirfore trying to protect him?

I have to take time and go through things one more time.

But FOS Henry, EY, and Sonny.

I have to read some and will vote tonight.

I'm not voting EY.. let the scum kill him tonight before he gets more powerful..

At this point with he town being down 2 power roles, the real game is between the cult and the scum anyway (unless we hit scum today)

So, lets just assume EY is the cult leader. Cause even if he's lying, he'll need to go today or tonight at this point as he's going to be a distraction at best, a detriment at worst from here on out.

So is it better to kill him now or force the scum to kill him tonight?

Really depends on whether or not we lynch scum today AND whether or not scum kills him tonight.. The more I think about it the more it makes me think that the scum will just punt it back to us tomorrow anyway..

So unvote, vote henrEY

Frank conitnues his ways.

But I realize that my case for you is not doing anything to help the town right now. There are other scum out there.

Ok, nevermind.

I'm the cultleader, I confess.

Well, you've convinced me.

Vote: Henry

Henry really has us up ****'s creek right now.

If we lynch him today and he turns up innocent, that's possibly 3 gone from the town after the night. And then the game is pretty much over for the town.

unvote as this is a very important vote.

This is scummy.

unvote

vote: Sonny

Was it an important vote when you were the first to respond and vote after HenrEY's shenanigans?

My cases are obvious, and they're only going to look even stronger when I'm innocent.

Personally, I hope they come for you first.

I try to allow you the opportunity to speak your mind. You refuse to cooperate. If your cases were obvious I would not ask for elaboration.

I do not know what is wrong with you. But I remain open-minded if you care to share.

Frank conitnues his ways.

But I realize that my case for you is not doing anything to help the town right now. There are other scum out there.

This is scummy.

unvote

vote: Sonny

Was it an important vote when you were the first to respond and vote after HenrEY's shenanigans?

Hello Jimmy Conway.

My cases are obvious, and they're only going to look even stronger when I'm innocent.

Personally, I hope they come for you first.

For some reason I feel like you're not even EY...lol...how F'ed up would that be?

LOL

Well, it doesnt really affect the game. I sucks cause it was fun playing that way, but that cats out of the bag.

I'm a moron.

It's funny because you had a well detailed post breaking down the reason for your vote and we see Yosemite Sam there. It just jumps out of the screen.

I found you out Virgil. I'm innocent, and I'm a police officer.

Then you are an insane or paranoid cop. Or lying.

I said before when Michael died. We may have multiple cops. Doggin implied the fast games were training for this one.

With that possibility open, unvote: Henry.

Your "lynch me" antics are still unexcusable.

Then you are an insane or paranoid cop. Or lying.

I said before when Michael died. We may have multiple cops. Doggin implied the fast games were training for this one.

With that possibility open, unvote: Henry.

Your "lynch me" antics are still unexcusable.

I said police officer.

And just to add, it's remarkably convenient that Sonny is L-2, HenrEY has his meltdown, and all heat has moved away from Sonny.

I'm also surprised that Frank switched his reasoning. Originally he said we should let HenrEY live and focus on Sonny and Montana because the Cult is more of a threat to the scum now. Is the switch in vote just being tired of this HenrEY business? I only ask because I still agree with your original rationale in tabling the HenrEY matter and focus elsewhere.

Seriously, it's too fishy. I was for having the scum take him out during the night and soak up a night kill, but in my mind we'll learn something by lynching him. For a fool, he's being way to obvious. Usually, a fool plays a more subtle tactic than this blatant ploy.

I think it's ultimately possible that Sonny is our CL and EY is being forced to take a bullet or else he loses. No matter what, i'm seriously doubting that EY is townsided and I find this latest claim suspect at best.

Unvote: Sonny

Vote: Henry

So, worse case scenario, what are we looking at with both EY and Sonny here.

EY wouldn't be cult leader, as killing himself isn't GUARANTEED there will be a replacement (although it's plausable--as it's happened before).

So...EY at worst could be Godfather, but that in itself doesn't seem highly like him with his play style so far. Which leaves worse case scenario as EY being scum or night 1's convert. Just to be sure...Henry was rather overreactive day 1 as well, right?

Sonnys disappearing act makes him a likely chance to be playing the scum player under the radar, or worse the cult leader. However, it is also possible he is someone like Sharrow or WP, who, as stated before, are just usually low post count players.

Thoughts?

That's not really a role claim.

I'm a police officer, with a gun, and my favorite donut is Bavarian Cream.

Yes, we get it...you're now GOB. Quite the shapeshifter you are.

I guess this means my gift is an autographed Tom Jones ball now? :D

What's your read on Henry/EY?

To be honest, I think everyone needs to move on from it. This has soaked up so much of the day and where has it really gotten us? We're now closing in on a lynch deadline going in circles talking about the mess he's made and frankly, I'm not sure what lynching him really does. About the only connection I've seen anyone make that we can get out of EY is that it might prove Sonny as the cult leader. If that's the case, doesn't it just make more sense to off Sonny today then?

Sure EY could be a scum "JI poster", but I doubt it as nothing to that end really would seem to add up no matter how many ways you look at it. The other possibility is he's the cult leader or a member, but even then playing it this way doesn't make a ton of sense. Frankly, it doesn't make sense for any player, but we can't forget that this isn't the first time EY has tried to get himself killed in order to prove his cases and when that happened in the past, he was innocent. Even if that's not the case here, outside of us getting rid of a distraction, I think more likely then not we're getting rid of someone who may very well give us very little info upon his death, because outside of the "protecting Sonny" theory, he hasn't been connected to anyone. Under different circumstances I might be more in favor of making the move of offing him, but given the combination of what a disaster night one was plus having the nightly occurrence of NKs and conversions going on, we can't afford to be using early lynches for that type of thing like there typically is the luxury to in other games.

That said, my vote stays with Sonny. If the best we can get out of lynching EY (based on the common theories going around) is a good idea that Sonny is the cult leader, well why not just go straight for the bigger threat?

To be honest, I think everyone needs to move on from it. This has soaked up so much of the day and where has it really gotten us? We're now closing in on a lynch deadline going in circles talking about the mess he's made and frankly, I'm not sure what lynching him really does. About the only connection I've seen anyone make that we can get out of EY is that it might prove Sonny as the cult leader. If that's the case, doesn't it just make more sense to off Sonny today then?

Sure EY could be a scum "JI poster", but I doubt it as nothing to that end really would seem to add up no matter how many ways you look at it. The other possibility is he's the cult leader or a member, but even then playing it this way doesn't make a ton of sense. Frankly, it doesn't make sense for any player, but we can't forget that this isn't the first time EY has tried to get himself killed in order to prove his cases and when that happened in the past, he was innocent. Even if that's not the case here, outside of us getting rid of a distraction, I think more likely then not we're getting rid of someone who may very well give us very little info upon his death, because outside of the "protecting Sonny" theory, he hasn't been connected to anyone. Under different circumstances I might be more in favor of making the move of offing him, but given the combination of what a disaster night one was plus having the nightly occurrence of NKs and conversions going on, we can't afford to be using early lynches for that type of thing like there typically is the luxury to in other games.

That said, my vote stays with Sonny. If the best we can get out of lynching EY (based on the common theories going around) is a good idea that Sonny is the cult leader, well why not just go straight for the bigger threat?

You have a fair point. And since I'm a bit slower, it took until now for me to follow the latest reveal of his. Sonny is the worst case scenario right now, I agree. And that needs to be dealt with first. That, and his latest little bit makes me stop.

unvote, Vote: Sonny

Archived