Portable MLB TV

vanDoug

I see that MLB TV games are now available live with an iphone or itouch.

I know there's some apple hatred here, but this capability is what I want.

This is what I've been waiting for. I already have an MLB TV premium account

Questions.

1) Do you know if this is exclusive to apple products?

2) Is it a huge bandwidth hog, or rather will a watching a game or several games a month just be too crazy a bill to pay?

Any experience with this?

Thanks.

d

Pretty sure it exclusive to apple at the moment. Not sure if you can even watch it on 3g it might be wifi only.

you can try and stream games on the 3G network, but it's not perfect.

As for the original post, I think it's exclusive to apple right now. I have that app and LOVE IT.

you can try and stream games on the 3G network, but it's not perfect.

As for the original post, I think it's exclusive to apple right now. I have that app and LOVE IT.

Yeah its a good app, only problem is you couldn't watch a whole game if you tried. So you gotta do the gamecast thing and tune into the video if it gets interesting.

They should stop making **** smaller and smaller and develope a battery that never dies. They say thats impossible but I refuse to die without seeing it in my lifetime.

Girlfriend gettinga 3Gs in a few days, so I'll put the At Bat 2009 app on and let you guys know how good (or bad) it is

At Bat is awesome I have it, got for free too.

You can't really watch a full game with the battery life, but its good to tune into situations like tie game bottom 9th. Or bases loaded, stuff like that.

Archived