Excuse My Venting :)......

rollingrock49

OK just had to get some of this stuff off my chest.

1) I like Schotty but there needs to be a change. Good head coaches know when to let certain people go so Rex has to give Mr. Callahan a shot at the OC job. The offense has been the culprit in 3 out of 4 losses. They ALWAYS start slow so that comes down to his preparation and gameplan. And even worse after the slow starts they never seem to adjust.

2) Why do I like Callahan? He's actually run a successful offense and with a young QB we need a more experienced OC.

3) Lets can the QB coach as well. More experience there would be helpful.

4) Strongly debating watching the last 3 games. Totally believe they'll get to the playoffs but not sure I can stomach the ugly games coming up. I have steeler friends who want me to meet them at the bar this week but not sure thats the best idea ;)

5) Sanchez is also at fault but I cant put it all on him. He pulled off some miracles this season plus our running game and pass protection have been sub par. He's young and will screw up. Young QBs do but he showed me alot in some of those last minute wins. He deserves to have a more experienced OC calling the plays and actually creating a gameplan that creates mismatches and attacks weaknesses. Good coaches can adjust and our current OC cannot. Rex and pettine have shown they can correct defensive issues, westoff shows he can fix special teams, so now its time we had a OC who can do the same.

Ok done venting for now :)

Archived