Question about penalties

theinlawjosie

I apologize if this has already been addressed but twice now I have seen offsetting penalties involving a personal foul by Jets opponents. I could have sworn Bart Scott was flagged for a personal foul earlier in the season (can't remember which game) and the opponent was also flagged but the personal foul stood. I think the announcers even commented that a personal foul will always prevail, which is why the penalties did not offset. Am I wrong?

I apologize if this has already been addressed but twice now I have seen offsetting penalties involving a personal foul by Jets opponents. I could have sworn Bart Scott was flagged for a personal foul earlier in the season (can't remember which game) and the opponent was also flagged but the personal foul stood. I think the announcers even commented that a personal foul will always prevail, which is why the penalties did not offset. Am I wrong?

I meant to post the same question in the first half. I remember the announcers saying that as well earlier this season.

Archived