Player hating

lancemehl

JN--

Here we are AFC championship game two years in a row. If you can't see by now that Mevis is a once in a lifetime CB, who deserves every f---in penny of that contract or that Schotty, while not perfect, is without question our best OC....maybe ever? I don't know..I'm thinking back.. Walton (Obrien had a couple good years, DESPITE his pitiful playcalling), Coslett (and his daughter, kidding me?) The Kotite/Esiason show (haha) ...Herm (clock) come on, man!!! Enjoy this sh*t NOW!!!!! Ask JT about taking this for granted!!

BTW This was the single best performance by this team all year. I think that speaks volumes for this coaching staff

Players of Game

Sanchez (grew up today)

Greene (WOW)

Ellis (The warrior)

cut Folk before he hurts himself!! lol

JN--

Here we are AFC championship game two years in a row. If you can't see by now that Mevis is a once in a lifetime CB, who deserves every f---in penny of that contract or that Schotty, while not perfect, is without question our best OC....maybe ever? I don't know..I'm thinking back.. Walton (Obrien had a couple good years, DESPITE his pitiful playcalling), Coslett (and his daughter, kidding me?) The Kotite/Esiason show (haha) ...Herm (clock) come on, man!!! Enjoy this sh*t NOW!!!!! Ask JT about taking this for granted

Like the way you skip from kotite to Herm. Did you forget about our O under Parcells with Vinny T?

Like the way you skip from kotite to Herm. Did you forget about our O under Parcells with Vinny T?

LOL I knew that was coming! lol Ahh yes, there was the 98 Vinny year. Yup you're right!! What was i thinking?? haha unbelievable. un--believable

what can i say? Keep bitching. I, for one, LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!

LOL I knew that was coming! lol Ahh yes, there was the 98 Vinny year. Yup you're right!! What was i thinking?? haha unbelievable. un--believable

what can i say? Keep bitching. I, for one, LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!

Who said I was bitching?

I love it too.

Just didnt understand why you left out one of our best offensive teams in your praise of BSchott.

Archived