Thoughts On The Rest Of Free Agency....

rollingrock49

Love bringing Strickland back. Was great in 09 just got hurt at the wrong times but he is 10x better than coleman. WOuld love Cro back but maybe they feel Kyle can do it. I trust Rex and Co. Dont understand how we cant afford Brodney Pool esp since he seemed to figure it out at the end of the year. Dont want eric smith starting at safety but he is a fine backup.

For WR if braylon is too pricey then so be it. Bring in malcolm Floyd or james jones and Ill be satisfied. People forget we drafted 2 wrs who can turn out to be good slot receivers that may need some polishing but we have one of the top WR coaches dont we? Kerley may be the better of the 2. Hes already a special teams ace and will prob return punts for us.

I would love for them to cut B Thomas and bring him back on the cheap but we need a new starter there. Maybe Westermann can do it or why not check in on matt roth and manny lawson. Thoughts?

Dline i want S Ellis back and maybe another body. People forgot how dominant he was against NE in the playoffs. I have faith in the 2 rookies we drafted but some experience couldnt hurt.

Losing Aso sucked but whatever lets just move on. People keep saying we need another running back. Id pass on that. Let Greene be the man. How many big plays in the post season can he have before we finally let him be the full time starter. LT is a good complement, J mcknight seemed to figure it out at the end, and we just drafted another RB this year.

Archived