Stop wasting time

Jetster

Though I'm not a Geno fan at all, the league has figured out Fitz & Chan so stop banging our heads against a wall. It's obvious that Fitz starts hot & fizzles out as soon as there is enough film on the offense he's running & routes.

Hes so limited in arm strength & accuracy we can no longer have any consistancy. I'm sure that's why he's never won more than 6 games. Rolling Fitz, Cro, Damario, Pace out there is an insult to fans that know better. I'm not saying I believe in Geno, I'm just saying that any confidence the team had in Fitz is completely out of the window when you lose 4 out of 5 games (we got lucky vs the Jags). The whole point of Fitz over Geno was the more confidence thing & that's gone.

Did you guys get to watch the Cardinals offense last night? If you want a team to represent the NFC that would be able to beat the Patriots it's Arizona. The Patriots defense is always beating up on dink & dunk offenses, that's why Eli always plays well vs the Pats because he's able to push the ball down the field & truly spread the Patriots defense out. Well Palmer & Ariens take that to a whole different level & that sh*tty a Pats secondary (Butler is their ONLY good corner) would have their hands full with guys like John Brown. As soon as they put Fitzgerald in the slot it gives the Cards the advantage at every other position. You have Floyd who's tall & can run, you have Shifty RBs, and you have Palmer who throws a beautiful deep ball. Add their good defense & excellent special teams with Peterson and the Cardinals are clearly the toughest matchup for the Pats if they make it to another Super Bowl.

Archived