What's wrong with chad's arm?????

lancemehl

Who's complaining?That pass to Coles was absolutely gorgeous.He is a surgeon with that football,slicing and dicing secondaries.

Great game for him!

can we win a SB with him?

let me think.....

Is the Pope Catholic?

We cant win a SB with his arm ALONE, however if all the pieces are in place, he can manage the games well enough for a good run as long as we dont fall behind too much in any one game.

How many of the same threads does a guy with 30 posts need to make?

Agreed. We should actually make a post about how much Vcash I have, now thats a story that needs to be told. Too bad I dont know how to bet online for real money or I would be making some serious green.

Agreed. We should actually make a post about how much Vcash I have, now thats a story that needs to be told. Too bad I dont know how to bet online for real money or I would be making some serious green.

Try wsex.com I had a pretty good vcash number but then I blew it all in one week. I had I think 6400 like 5 weeks ago or something. The problem with gambling is that no matter what, you could lose everything if you put it all out there every week. Obviously the lesson i've learned is to not bet everything.

WOW!

http://sportsinteraction.com ,it's actually pretty easy,it's so easy.............."with mango salsa"lol

I don't have High Def,so on my 32" piece of crp,that pass to Coles looked perfect,sorry.

Archived