Anybody Watching Colts-Packers?

#27TheDominator

Hahaha! I posted a long bit about what I had seen so far. I stopped hitting post because I envisioned people seeing my mindless meanderings 30 times on the board. Instead there was no post at all. I even started my post with a complaint about the board.

My first comment was Rodgers. The guy is a monster. Still, on the first drive on 3rd and 5 he threw a 2 yard out and put the ball so low and outside that the receiver had to run out of bounds. My point wasn't that Rodgers did anything so bad, or isn't perfect, but that if any Jet did that we would hear screaming that (insert hated persona Pennington? Schottenheimer? here) or that the receivers are stupid. Rodgers made some great throws, but I'm surprised they didn't take a better look at that first TD. Looked like the LB got hold of it pretty early. IMO it was a TD, but with the new (sh*tty) rules I thought they would overturn it.

Howard Green getting talked up by Phil Simms.

Painter had a rough start. Hardly threw to anybody but Wayne until late 2nd quarter. I don't know who wanted us to pick up Jim Sorgi, but the Colts didn't and they just signed Kerry Collins. That and Dan Orlovsky is pretty damning.

Colts D looks pretty weak. Of course they were playing the Packers.

Lefeged looked okay. I wanted us to have him in. Rex does not seem as concerned with having an Ed Reed on his team as the rest of us. Not that Lefeged is Ed Reed, but he's from RU and Rex does not seem to have much concern in the safety position.

Glad that Simms and Eagle didn't whine about the 2nd half when the backups are in. I ******* hate that. It's football. I go watch HS kids play, why can't the loser announcers talk about the game and the players instead of complaining that they are going to get stuck in traffic. Pussies all would have gone home at halftime during the Miracle @ the Meadowlands.

That onside kick by the Packers at the end was a thing of beauty. I wonder if they'd be ballsy enough to do that during the season. Perfect kick and perfect execution. Even the 3rd string QB on greenbay looks good. Packers are going to be a force this year again.

Archived