metlife taser fiasco

ylekram

Except that won't happen, that never happens. All he thinks is the people who assaulted him are jerks which is true and he will ignore the fact that he also acted like a jerk and will place blame elsewhere.

really???????????????????????.people who run their mouth have never been shut up

It's not against the law to be a jerk, but bringing a weapon into the stadium on the anniversary of 9/11 is VERY illegal and VERY stupid. I'm not big on the whole standing up for national anthems and taking off the hats, but on 9/11 you have to, simply out of respect.

i beleive the real issue was talking loudly during taps,which is the ultimate disrespectful thing to do on absolutely the wrong day to do it.people think they can say and do whatever they like without consequences.WRONG.being an american, with the freedom of speech, i have the right to put on a white sheet, on martin luther king day, and go to a rap concert. do i not have an a$$ whooping coming? damn right i do!!! get real. this dude came to the game with trouble in mind.plain and simple. who cares if he was 59. he had 59 years to learn not to be a disrespectful punk.trouble making, disrespectful punks need to learn not to be trouble making,disrespectful punks

Bingo

We have a winner

Archived