Someone, or both, will go...

Freemanm

I know we're all disappointed after today. Afte the game, it was made abundantly clear that either Holmes or Schottenheimer has to go. I think Holmes is angry for the same reason why Derrick Mason was - Schotty's offense. Remember after we lost to the Steelers in last year's AFC title game, when Holmes was asked to comment on the Jets not getting in on 4th and goal from the Steelers' 1? He said "I just ran the play that was called..." No further comment.

Anyway, one point we didn't really cover is that Tanny made a mistake last off season by choosing to sign Holmes over Braylon Edwards. Edwards may have been better.

Anyway, my prediction remains the same: Schotty will go tomorrow, or the next day at the latest. Joe Klecko on the Jets post game, who brilliantly stated last year that "the Jets lost because they didn't score more points then the Steelers" said that no one complained about Schotty when the Jets were winning last year. Sorry Joe, the complaints about Schotty this year have been exactly the same as they were the last three seasons. Just look at the posts in this forum between 2008 and today about Schotty.

Anyway, the only thing I was happy about was that Jason Taylor had a good final game of his career.

Archived