Todays Rex Presser 6/13 -- Comedy Series

Smashmouth

Rex - OTA's Im Happy where the teams at we threw so much at our guys Im just proud of the way they responded and stuff .... Theres a lot of stuff we have to improve on and stuff but Im proud of the preperation and the strengh and conditioning and stuff.

Rex - Excited about having time away for the players ?? ,,,,,,,,,,Really Rex ? These OTA's for less than a week are KILLER for pro atheletes

Rex - on WR's dropping the ball they have to get better . Theres no question we need Holmes. Hes confident but not sure he'll be back for the first few games of the season.

"Excited about players having time away" Sorry but this guy is a moron. I can see saying this at years end but after OTA's ???????????????????????????????? holy mother

Same Idiot pumping up players during OTA's who have never shown anything during the season. Kyle Wilson to be precise

These pressers are just pure comedy gold and stuff

http://www.newyorkjets.com/photos-and-videos/videos/613-Rex-This-is-Their-Time/b64ed576-3eff-4c7e-832c-a456092bd6c2

If you want a real good laugh watch the 6/12 presser when Rex is not even on the screen and all you can see if his hand coming into the picture everyfew secconds until the guy running the camera realizes Rex is not in the frame

If you want a real good laugh watch the 6/12 presser when Rex is not even on the screen and all you can see if his hand coming into the picture everyfew secconds until the guy running the camera realizes Rex is not in the frame

Rex's fault.  No doubt.  

You Texas guys make me laugh--1st you kill my President in 1963 and then you analyze and complain about my HC presser on OTAs---look at the toupee wearing clown in ur town that you call owner/GM who drafted a center #1--did u get bitten by some of those diseased mosquitoes flying around down there?

Archived