FSU QB looks pretty damn good.

redman81

I'm pretty excited to see what Anthony Barr can do this year. Falling under the shadow of Clowney but he's a mover and a shaker. Aaron Lynch might be something too. 

Without the season having been played yet, it's way to premature to be talking about this, but I think it is possible that 4 OT's go in the top 10 or so, not likely but possible.  At this point I'd say Barr will be a top 10 guy.  Lynch toward the end of the first round.

By the end of the season these guys might be second or 3rd rounder's, and I'm sure some guy we barely know will be  top 10.  Then by the time the draft gets here all changed again.

Like Smith this year,  After the combine a lot of the "experts" were still saying Smith was the first pick in the draft.  Most were saying he was top 10.  Problem was, the guys who matter, GM's, didn't agree.   

Some fans are saying the Jets should tank the season to get one of the "great" QB's.  Disagree totally.  Not sure there will be many good QB's there let alone great ones.  Plus in spite of what he media says, I think the Jets are an improved team this year, and have a chance at the playoffs.

Kill me LOL

Archived