Rex Ryan's Bible

Patriot Killa

http://www.newyorkjets.com/photos-and-videos/videos/130926rexryanpresser/6a8cbfbd-6431-49de-aea8-77bac445b6bc

(If you watch the whole video from start to finish.. you were hear a couple of beat writer's pretty much diss him and his team. Ryan looked pissed, he looked like he just got slapped in the face...kept his cool though)

Rex Ryan explained what bible is..

What the Jet's when prepping for the up coming game in the week, they plan their regular game plan and keep a few note's of different plays designed for certain moments.

He call's it the bible. He explained to a beat writer "so sometimes i'll yell for the bible I wanna see this,this and this and its not in your game plan.. its something you did in training camp or something you have used before.. though at the time I probably looking for the real bible!"

^ Or some sh*t like that.. I'm no beat writer. Haha.. but yeah that's actually a really good idea, LMFAO at the line about needing the bible.. Rex is great.

On another note.. The legendary QB Steve McNair is Demario Davis's first cousin... crazy.

Archived