Jets Season Ticket Holder Conf Call

Maxman

No, he's not. He's a turnover machine that doesn't prepare and is thin-skinned..not exactly NFL QB material.

And he's had much more than 39 pass attempts to prove otherwise. 

being a turnover machine doesnt mean that you've only completed 50% of your passes. Geno completed a hair under 60% this past year and for his career is avg. 57%

And if you want to be even more proactive, Geno threw 1 more TD this past year while throwing 8 less INT's and up'd his completion percentage by 4%. 

I'm not making a case for dude, dont get me wrong, but at the same time lets be accurate here. I'd be the first to say that Geno isn't living up to expectations, but there's no need to exaggerate and discredit a guy who's already doing enough damage to himself lol. 

Fair enough but I'm not pigeon-holing Simms as our #3 QB.  I'm hoping he gets a shot to compete for our #1 spot.  I might be way off on him but he's got a good arm, good mobility, good decisiveness, and outstanding pedigree. I've been hoping the past couple of years that he'd get his Wally Pipp moment.  It came close but unfortunately it didn't happen.

If he couldn't steal the job last year, I just don't see it happening.

Archived