Jets add Undrafted Receiver Johathon Rumph

JetNation

Honestly, I'd take either of Matt Simms or Petty over Geno right now. Too bad one of those guys is gone and the other likely won't see an NFL snap for another year.

Do you understand that Petty is less NFL ready then Geno was coming out of college??   Can we let the freaking guy sit, learn and develop and not play him before he is ready like we did with Smith??   The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.... 

Do you understand that Petty is less NFL ready then Geno was coming out of college??   Can we let the freaking guy sit, learn and develop and not play him before he is ready like we did with Smith??   The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.... 

JB I think there's a bunch of guys on this site that get off on starting these threads just so they can see how many fans will respond. It's best to not play the game Old friend.

Why let Petty sit and learn when we can rush him before his time and ruin like we have with all the other QBs we have drafted and mis-drafted over the last 30 plus years....

JB I think there's a bunch of guys on this site that get off on starting these threads just so they can see how many fans will respond. It's best to not play the game Old friend.

I guess you are right Tin...

Why let Petty sit and learn when we can rush him before his time and ruin like we have with all the other QBs we have drafted and mis-drafted over the last 30 plus years....

lol, yeah right.

Archived