Random Thoughts

TomsRiverJet

All in all I love the new staff and I'm cautiously optimistic going into the season. However.... Here are a few things I just don't get.

Millner -- can we please cut the cord with this guy? He will never play in the NFL. A professional IR guy. Goodbye. I don't get it.

Powell --- practice squad? - From what I saw he was the best returner we have had in 10 years. Finally someone who's not a fair catch machine. Speaking of that, Don't and I say Don't use Decker as a PR. Baffles me why u risk one of your best WR's back there risking injury. Hope it's over.

Did any body else notice that all of our Preseason QB's with past NFL experience played better than Geno ever has and we cut two of them?

Mr Fitz - please stay healthy manage our games and give us a great season on 2015.

Enjoy Labor Day!  

All in all I love the new staff and I'm cautiously optimistic going into the season. However.... Here are a few things I just don't get.

Millner -- can we please cut the cord with this guy? He will never play in the NFL. A professional IR guy. Goodbye. I don't get it. 

It doesn't look good for Dee but I am not giving up all hope just yet. They hopefully won't need him for much at all this year.

Powell --- practice squad? - From what I saw he was the best returner we have had in 10 years. Finally someone who's not a fair catch machine. Speaking of that, Don't and I say Don't use Decker as a PR. Baffles me why u risk one of your best WR's back there risking injury. Hope it's over.

This one baffles me. I thought he looked great.

Did any body else notice that all of our Preseason QB's with past NFL experience played better than Geno ever has and we cut two of them?

Fitz! Hopefully he makes us not miss Geno. His arm strength will be a problem eventually. But here is to hoping for a Trent Dilfer kind of magical season where the defense just runs the show and the offense stays out of the way.

Mr Fitz - please stay healthy manage our games and give us a great season on 2015.

Enjoy Labor Day!  

My thoughts appear in bold above!

Archived