Time for Fitzpatrick to Step up Against Rex

JetNation

20 points = defensive failure?   How can such a deficit ever be overcome?  You have to be sh*tting me.

Sanchez was asked to throw the whole team on his back, and in some cases, score as many as 16 points to win an NFL football game, and he only had one of the best running games in the NFL with which to do it. 

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They were "good".  Right...14/14/16/21 to the pats all on the road is "good", but when Sanchez throws for 100 yards he's a monster. 

great at SD and great at NE, good at Cin and at Ind(2010 WC). 

The D led those teams, we won mainly b/c of defense but even truly great D's(which we did not have) need quality QB to win consistently and Mark gave us that whether you want to acknowledge it or not.

great at SD and great at NE, good at Cin and at Ind(2010 WC). 

The D led those teams, we won mainly b/c of defense but even truly great D's(which we did not have) need quality QB to win consistently and Mark gave us that whether you want to acknowledge it or not.

I fully acknowledge the fact that he had a few postseason games in which he played well enough to not blow a great defensive effort. 

You have your own way of determining "good" and "great" and I have mine.  If an NFL team, in this era, can go on the road in the playoffs and hold a team to fewer than 17 points or hold a team more than ten points below their season average, that's a hell of a lot better than "good". 

I fully acknowledge the fact that he had a few postseason games in which he played well enough to not blow a great defensive effort. 

You have your own way of determining "good" and "great" and I have mine.  If an NFL team, in this era, can go on the road in the playoffs and hold a team to fewer than 17 points or hold a team more than ten points below their season average, that's a hell of a lot better than "good". 

You aren't being fair.  he played really well in most of the postseason games and wasn't bad in any of them.

Peyton Manning lost playoff games when his D allowed 19, 17 three times(in regulation) and 20

You aren't being fair.  he played really well in most of the postseason games and wasn't bad in any of them.

Peyton Manning lost playoff games when his D allowed 19, 17 three times(in regulation) and 20

it just boils down to what each of us views as "really well".  

How many thousands of inaccurate posts will junc make in his seemingly never ending quest to make a silk purse out of Buttfumble, one of the worst sow's ears ever to attempt QBing in the NFL

Way beyond reading but his Don Quixote-like jousting at these windmills deserves some applause for persistance and perseverence in proving a thesis that everyone knows is false BS

Sent from my LG-H345 using Tapatalk

How many thousands of inaccurate posts will junc make in his seemingly never ending quest to make a silk purse out of Buttfumble, one of the worst sow's ears ever to attempt QBing in the NFL

Way beyond reading but his Don Quixote-like jousting at these windmills deserves some applause for persistance and perseverence in proving a thesis that everyone knows is false BS

Sent from my LG-H345 using Tapatalk

show me the inaccuracies? 

Archived