Dumb Use of Devon

roscoeword

I don't agree; he is raw and needs time.  He was improving; I saw him open on numerous occasions on Sunday but Fitz didn't look his way, and that is fine with the way Marshall and Fitz were getting open but don't tell me losing a guy with his talent and speed is a good thing.  When dealing with young players you have stop getting hung up on what they "didn't do" yet, and allow them to develop before branding them a bust.  

Top 10 Rookie WRs;

1-Amari Cooper 62 rec 920 Yds 4 TDs

2- Jamison Crowder 49 Rec 461 YDs 1 TD

3- Dorial Green-Beckham 24 Rec 415 Yds 3TDs                          

4- Devin Funchess 22 Rec 323 Yds 3 TDs

5-Nelson Agholor 19 rec 225 Yds 1 TD

6-Rashad Greene 16 Rec 87 Yds 2 TDs

7- Chris Conley 15 Rec 177 YDs 1 TD

8-Ty Montgomery 15 Rec 136 Yds 2 TDs

9- JJ Nelson 11 Rec 299 Yds 2TDs

10- Phillip Dorsett 11 Rec 167 Yds 1 TD

**Stefon Diggs 44 Rec 638 Yds 2 TDs****

Dorial Green-Beckham

Dorial Green-BeckhamDorial Green-BeckhamDorial Green-Beckham

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Although unfortunate this kid goes down with an injury, we still have people to fill the void. We do have two guys in Thompkins and JK behind him on the depth chart that at this point their careers are better. Also I read somewhere we are going to bring in anther WR. I wonder who that would be?? I seen a couple of good guys to fill the kick returner roles but expect W. Powell to get a shot.

Although unfortunate this kid goes down with an injury, we still have people to fill the void. We do have two guys in Thompkins and JK behind him on the depth chart that at this point their careers are better. Also I read somewhere we are going to bring in anther WR. I wonder who that would be?? I seen a couple of good guys to fill the kick returner roles but expect W. Powell to get a shot.

I just checked the depth chart and we don't have any WRs there right now. We do have 2 scrub TEs Brandon Bostick and Wes Saxton

Archived