Draftwired app

henry4956

I hope I'm not banned for trying to expose you guys to what I consider to be the best nfl draft app available.  I know everyone is primarily interested in a simulator and trust me the Dratwired simulator is very nice.  However the app offers way more than that.  For instance there is a 'Group Draft' in which members representing each of the 32 teams compete in 'LIVE' simulations (nothing like this exists).  Real trade proposals (accepted/rejected) by other virtual GM's.

I am going against a corporate giant (fanspeak) and I been banned from some forums for simply talking about draftwired. I don't have any money to spend on promotion and marketing but I do have a superior app.  I only ask that you try it out and give it a chance.  I am amazed at how many fans make a quick judgement because it doesn't look and work just like fanspeak.

To get the all features you can get a free 'trial' membership - then give it at least 30-40 minutes. There's a lot add-on features

Please give me some feedback

here is the link: www.draftwired.com

(there are some youtube videos on the webpage if you want to get a feel for the app before you launch it)  you can go in as a Guest (but there are limitations) or you can

take a trial membership or you can join

Archived