What An Incredible Group of Individuals.

23 minutes ago, slats said:

I’m glad the draft is over so I don’t have to keep track of all the tackles who start with F, anymore. I’m not even sure which one we got. 

Olu notFastEnough 

47 minutes ago, slats said:

I’m glad the draft is over so I don’t have to keep track of all the tackles who start with F, anymore. I’m not even sure which one we got. 

The one with a nice ass and nice legs. According to one of our esteemed posters specializing in player, leg and buttox evaluating. I for one believe him. 

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, slats said:

In 2024, we got Fasahnu.  Fautano and Fuaga were on their board though but went elsewhere.

in 2020 with pick 11, we got Fatsoftnu,  a different kind of "F".  The kind that is used for 0.00 GPAs.

10 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Only some of those guys could be described as “incredible,” and that’s by design.

How weird is it going to be when JN finds out that I am you, and you are me, and we are both JF80’s right forearm?

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Bronx said:

I wonder if these players are drinking from BPA-free bottles. It will be inexcusable otherwise!

image.thumb.png.40018ff00bd6eea089d19f813a928edb.png

It's pretty hard to find water bottles with BPA anymore. I know, I've looked because I won't give in to fake news blasting good ole American made BPA!!! Just like how I ask for extra gluten in my meals at restaurants.

5 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Exactly but the amount of Q names on this team is in my opinion is cause for concern. Mostly because my inability to remember who is who. 

Did u know there are 2 williams on d? And they are brothers too

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

How weird is it going to be when JN finds out that I am you, and you are me, and we are both JF80’s right forearm?

You spelt foreskin wrong.

• Haha 4

sexy love is in the air GIF

I love how you two stroke each other.

2 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Disappointed to see this thread isn’t about @T0mShane and his split personalities.

James Mcavoy No GIF by TV4

2 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Only some of those guys could be described as “incredible,” and that’s by design.

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

5 hours ago, slats said:

Fashatanuaga

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, The Crusher said:

The one with a nice ass and nice legs. According to one of our esteemed posters specializing in player, leg and buttox evaluating. I for one believe him. 

He’s the same guy who wants us to start eating sprouts and all kinds of leafy things.
Ryan Reynolds Want GIF

12 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Exactly but the amount of Q names on this team is in my opinion is cause for concern. Mostly because my inability to remember who is who. 

DentalPessimisticFireant-max-1mb.gif.e6dc79ff507a27823c2270cc4b1d4982.gif

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, slats said:

Start with F, end with U. The F U guys.

16 hours ago, slats said:

Ferguson.

Woops, wrong year.

On 5/4/2024 at 7:53 AM, slats said:

Fuatanashnu

On 5/4/2024 at 7:53 AM, slats said:

We got Fufufafa Fafula. Try to keep up.