Jets Rookie Mini Camp May 3-5

Remember when they limited media exposure early on to ZW’s throwing sessions.

Saleh actually said something like “it’s not like we’re trying to hide him or anything” 🫨🤣

They then proceeded to name him the unchallenged starter with zero competition 😂

BYU didn’t even think he was good enough to be automatically named.  He was forced to compete.

Yet the Jets believed he was ready to take the NFL by storm from day 1.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 2

4 hours ago, JoeNamathsFurCoat said:

Saleh actually said something like “it’s not like we’re trying to hide him or anything” 🫨🤣

They then proceeded to name him the unchallenged starter with zero competition 😂

BYU didn’t even think he was good enough to be automatically named.  He was forced to compete.

Really? - you still want to beat on Zach Wilson who isn’t even here anymore. 

• Upvote 3
  • Post of the Week 1

On 5/1/2024 at 4:52 PM, nycdan said:

What was the Saints' rookie minicamp like the year they drafted Ricky Williams.  In fairness they did sign one (1) UDFA that year as well.  

LOL they took Ricky to the head shop for a different bong every day

It's 8am already, no news from camp lol...   Maybe Saleh will bring the air mattresses and pillows. Can we get a real coach next year please. If the JETS have success this year, I'm sure he's going to be around even longer, and it will have pretty much nothing to do with him.

• Upvote 1
  • WTF? 2

18 hours ago, Cyberjet said:

Really? - you still want to beat on Zach Wilson who isn’t even here anymore. 

I think this is more like beating on the CS nd the rest of the FO, but what do I now.  A well deserved beating I might add.  

23 hours ago, JoeNamathsFurCoat said:

I think you might be in the wrong thread.  The "Zach Traded to Denver" thread is ------>

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

50 minutes ago, ARodJetsFan said:

Getting back on topic, looking forward to @KRL's mini-camp reports - assuming that he's going.

Will he be attending @Maxman??

That would be awesome, but I don't think @KRL goes to mini-camp.  I know he goes to the real camp.  Would be great to extend his coverage though.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, 68JET11 said:

It's 8am already, no news from camp lol...   Maybe Saleh will bring the air mattresses and pillows. Can we get a real coach next year please. If the JETS have success this year, I'm sure he's going to be around even longer, and it will have pretty much nothing to do with him.

So basically if they suck it’s the HCs fault and if they don’t it has nothing to do with the HC.

Odd logic at work here.  

• WTF? 1

2 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

That would be awesome, but I don't think @KRL goes to mini-camp.  I know he goes to the real camp.  Would be great to extend his coverage though.

Absolutely agree.